Friday, January 9, 2009

Who am I part 1

What I do for a living to help others and myself is my purpose and path. I walk my talk everyday. I do my best to stay awaken in the Now. And be the “I am that, I am.” I am resolving to evolve. The biblical phrase Matthew 6:24 “"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.” The meaning was revealed to me through mediation (mediation means to shut up and listen knowing you have the answer you seek, already. So pray effectively.) To stay true to one master. The definition of wealth came through as it is energy but what does wealth represent? It represent your value. Well who is in charge of my value. If is the "Me" part which is Ego. Then it is false value. (ego beliefs-We come here to find things that complete us – Spiritual self is to awaken and remember we are already complete and not separated.) I learned there are only two tracks in life. One is love and the other is fear. Love operates in the polarity of the positive. And Fear operates in the polarity of the negative. Each state is important. There is me the “I” and then there is me and myself, which really stands for me and my story which is operated by the tool the Ego. To the “I” in me it is very important and that is the Spiritual self “the Christ in me.”

So who am I? I am a spiritual being having a human experience that is awakened to understand the journey that I am on. Before I was asleep, I call that the walking dead. I walked through life dead to the true me “I”. I did what I had to do to survive. I did what I had to do to exist or live each day. I put up with people, dramas, experiences and situations because I thought I had too. I went to school because that is part of life. I went to work because that was the next logical grown up thing to do. I let my career choose me at the time. I made decisions based on what I saw around me to suit others and I kept suffering and denying myself.

I love to be awakened. It is a fun wondrous journey and I watch how the old ego self past history dictates and controls my future and is always wanting out of the now. I like to use the tools (I will be explaining later) I have each day to heal instead of deal. (I will explain later) I can begin to create the future I want by choosing again. I believe that suffering is an option so I anchor my life in Giving HOPE now.

No comments:

Post a Comment